Sedation Dentistry / Sleep Dentistry
Sedation Dentistry offers pain free or anxiety free dental treatment in a completely relaxed state through conscious sedation.
Sedation Dentistry Is Recommended For:
- » longer procedures/multiple procedures in one session.
- » Young patients with behavioural difficulties.
- » Patients with 'Dental Phobia' or severe 'Dental Anxiety'.
- » Medical conditions that cause involuntary movements such as 'Parkinson's/Cerebral Palsy'.
Types Of Sedation Dentistry:
- » Oral Sedatives
- » Inhalational -Nitrous oxide/Laughing Gas-Most common sedative technique.
- » Intravenous and
- » Intramuscular.
With the use of medications or nitrous oxide gas in the presence of a trained anesthesiologist, you will be transported from a state of anxiety to great comfort and relaxation while the dental procedure is completed.